At the 12th periodic NFL Honors on Thursday night, the NFL recognised another time of outstanding play throughout the league.
The Pro Football Hall of Fame’s Class of 2023 was revealed, while Kelly Clarkson, the first womanish host in the event’s history, blazoned The Associated Press’ NFL honours.
Volodymyr Zelenskyy, the chairman of Ukraine, spoke via videotape during this time’s NFL Honors and praised the work of players from the Ukrainian League of American Football who were fighting on the frontal lines of his nation’s conflict with Russia.
The full list of winners revealed at Symphony Hall in Phoenix is shown below
- AP quarterback Patrick Mahomes, representing Invisalign, was named the game’s most valuable player.
- Coach of the Year, AP: Giants’ Brian Daboll
- quarterback Geno Smith of the Seahawks is the AP Comeback Player of the Year.
- Justin Jefferson, a wide receiver with the Vikings, was named the AP Offensive Player of the Year presented by Microsoft Surface.
- 49ers defensive end Nick Bosa was named the AP Defensive Player of the Year.
- Garrett Wilson, a wide receiver for the Jets, was named the AP Offensive Rookie of the Year.
- Cornerback Sauce Gardner of the Jets won the AP Defensive Rookie of the Year.
- Moment of the Year according to Next Gen Stats: Justin Jefferson’s catch against the Bills for the Vikings
- NFL Man of the Year Walter Payton presented by Nationwide: quarterback for the Cowboys, Dak Prescott
- Ronde Barber, Darrelle Revis, Joe Thomas, Zach Thomas, DeMarcus Ware, Don Coryell (coach/contributor), Chuck Howley, Joe Klecko, and Ken Riley are all members of the Pro Football Hall of Fame class of 2023. (senior)
- Josh Jacobs of the Raiders and Joe Burrow of the Bengals were named the FedEx Air & Ground Players of the Year.
- Ron Rivera, the commanders’ head coach, received the Salute to Service Award from USAA.
- Bud Light Celly of the Year: Bengals’ exhilarating Week 18 celebration
- Larry Bevans, a Seahawk, won the NFL Fan of the Year award presented by Captain Morgan.
- Nick Bosa, a defensive end with the 49ers, won the Deacon Jones Sack Leader Award.
- DeMeco Ryans, head of the 49ers defence, was named the AP Assistant Coach of the Year.
- Ravens defensive lineman Calais Campbell received the Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award.
- Run of the Year: Dameon Pierce’s furious move against the Jaguars for the Texans
- Josh Jacobs, a Raiders running back, received the Jim Brown Award (Rushing Leader).
- 49ers tight end makes the year’s best protection play with his head and shoulders never failing. Cowboys versus George K.